Course name: Mini MBA
Course Duration: 80 Hours (8 full days – Friday only)
Location: Egypt (Cairo, Alexandria)
Starting date: May 2015
Sponsors: International Academy For Advanced Research and Studies London (IARS) in cooperation with The British Council in Egypt and Pearson “The Largest Awarding Body in UK” proudly announce that the opening of our event will be hosted by Mr. John Cassion “The British Ambassador in Cairo” and Ms. Caroline Alcock “British Consul General at British Consulate-General Alexandria”
Employment Sponsors: Catch the opportunity to meet our Employment Sponsors “BMW, APL and IBN SINA PHARMA” Face to Face in the opening of the Programme.
- Business and Industrial Administration.
- Marketing and Sales Management.
Assessment: LCCI International Qualification “London Chamber of Commerce and Industry” International Qualification Exam (United Kingdom).
Successful candidates will be awarded 2 certificates:
- Mini MBA from International Academy for Advanced Research and Studies – London.
- London Chamber for Commerce and Industry – LCCI Pearson International qualification ( Level 3 professional ).
Programme Fees per Attendee: 950 GBP
Pathway: HR or Marketing Diploma “You can complete specialized Diploma by attending 4 full days” Credit Hours system applicable to complete MBA programme.
The programme aims at equipping young Egyptian graduates with the professional skills they need for the workplace. It is being run by the International Academy for Advanced Research and Studies, a British education and training provider, in partnership with Pearson the largest awarding body in UK and the British Council, to deliver LCCI International qualifications along with Mini MBA Certification from International Academy
- Getting involved with the best trends in modern business
- Performing the best practices in fixing the Marketing plan and its impact on business turn over.
- Develop candidates’ skill to manage, monitor, review and reform their organisation marketing strategy.
- To enable candidates to develop selling skills and techniques.
- Introduce candidates to fundamental principles of credit management and develop candidates’ knowledge and understanding on its function’s and role withing the organisations’ structure.
- To develop candidate competence to illustrate their understanding through the use of real or created examples.
The Our programme has been designed for fresh graduates, existing business Professionals and persons looking for ambitious career who want to enhance their knowledge ,skills and behavior .
As we are keen to always provide our students with the most advanced and updated programmes, we have successfully developed our Mini MBA programmes to include specialised fields to better serve your needs and maximize the knowledge in the desired field selected by the interested applicant. Accordingly, we currently have 3 specialised Mini MBA programmes as following:
Mini MBA in Banking-Credit Management. ( Not Available Now)
Mini MBA in Business and Industrial Administration (Not Available Now)
Mini MBA in Marketing and Sales Management
LCCI international Qualifications a long with the Mini MBA programme tuition fees is 950 GBP (almost equivalent to 11500 EGP), IARS believes that the effective use of human resources is an essential element for improving nations and corporate economic performance, therefore, IARS is providing special fund for the LCCI international Qualifications to cooperate in development of the industry and trade sectors in MENA region as part of our Corporate social responsibility to words the Egyptian Society
Our plan for 2015/2016 includes 2000 Scholarships
Up to 2000 young Egyptian graduates will receive specialist professional skills training in areas such as business administration, industry, and sales management. Recipients of the scholarship will be awarded LCCI International Qualifications, awarded by Pearson the largest awarding body in UK. These qualifications awarded in over 120 countries and recognised by universities, employers, and professional bodies worldwide.
Available Scholarships will be as following for intakes starting in July 2015:
Fully Funded Scholarship (100% Funded): in collaboration with Misr Elkhair Foundation
This scholarship will be available for ONLY 250 applicants
- Graduate or student at last year in University degree
- Age: Min. 20 Years Max. 30 years
- Very good command of English language. English proficiency prove is required as one of the following “ILETS, TOFEL, APTIS Exam by the British Council or graduation certificate from language School, Graduation Certificate for university degree studied in English language”
- An interview will be held; if you pass it you will be accepted in the 100% funded scholarship,Learner will not pay any tuition fees or examination fees
If you are matching the above conditions please send your C.V entitled with (Mini MBA Scholarship 100% fund) to Egypt@iaars.co.uk
90 % Funded Scholarship:
This scholarship will be available for ONLY 50 applicants
- Fresh graduate (three years max.- not earlier than 2012)
- Graduate with Min. Grad Good or equivalent GPA.
- This scholarship will be available for unemployed applicants
- Good command of English language
- An interview will be held;if you pass it you will be accepted in the 90% funded scholarship, to make the course fees LE 1500 plus 65 GBP exam fees
If you are matching the above conditions please send your C.V entitled with (Mini MBA Scholarship 90% fund) to Egypt@iaars.co.uk
85 % Funded Scholarship:
This scholarship will be available for ONLY 100 applicants
- Egyptian nationality
- Holding bachelor degree
- Age over than 18 years old
- Age not more than 39 years old
- Good command of English language.
- No interview will be held; you can register if you are matching above criteria for 85% funded scholarship, to make the course fees LE 1900 plus 65 GBP exam fees
If you are matching the above conditions please send your C.V entitled with (Mini MBA Scholarship 85% fund) to Egypt@iaars.co.uk
Application is open from from: 9th of June
Application Dead Line : 20th of July 2015
1- You can Apply online by completing our online registration form
2- You can apply in one of our office ( Alexandria – Cairo)
3- For any further inquiries you contact us on :
Cairo TEL : 02 24618817
Alex TEL : 03 5444118
Mobile : 011 48894488
Email : Egypt@iaars.co.uk